Saturday, February 9, 2008

Weekend sessions!


It feels good to be back in the swing of things!
This morning I had a session with a family that I have photographed previously. The girls are beautiful, and naturally their parents are good looking as well. They were having their formal family portraits done - Mom and Dad tied the knot in a Catholic church for their 10th anniversary.
The young lady to the left is such a ham - I have no idea what her mother is talking about when she days she doesn't like to have her picture taken!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Kim is very professional and helps you to be so comfortable when she takes your picture. She came to our home and took the most beautiful photos of my family during a very special moment in our life. I recommend her to all my friends. My side of the family is even having her do a huge family picture outside at a local park to give my parents for their anniversary in the summer. I won't let anyone else take my family pictures unless it's Nancarrow Photography.