Thursday, July 17, 2008

I get all the fun clients!




Words cannot express what I am thinking right now, but the pictures speak for themselves.

I know this woman loves to sing and dance and have fun...but in the rain?

Yesterday I had plans to take their family out to the park for some outdoor shots, but during the indoor portion of the session, the weather became crazy. Thunder, lightning, and heavy rain that quickly flooded the street.
We were standing in the doorway watching, and Mrs H says "Do you dare me to go out there?" and silly me said "Yes, I dare you to go out there."

So she did. And I went out there and took pictures of it.

Thankfully she wasn't struck by lightning - I don't think her husband would have been pleased with me.

Thank you for a fun session that I will never forget!

No comments: