Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Did you hear???

Of course not - because I just found out myself!
Nancarrow Photography is officially signed up for this years CHN EXPO! CHN stands for California Homeschooling Network!
We will be doing school portraits on site, and family portraits as well! So be sure to sign up, and come say hi to Tim and I while you are there!

And a special bonus- I will be doing a class for teens on Saturday on creative composition! I am so excited to teach this class!

On the business front, today I delivered my last boudoir album in time for Valentines' Day.
Now it is time to focus on my kid sessions, and of course the upcoming birthday bash in honor of my 13 year old daughter. My, they grow so fast!
Check back on Friday for sneak peeks of one of the sessions!

No comments: