Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A crazy couple of weeks....

Its been very chaotic at the studio the past week, and so I haven't been paying too much attention to my blog...
Most of my clients are well aware of the fires that have been burning through Southern California where I am located, and we have family that lives near those areas. So I had to put aside a lot of sessions so that I can focus on my family and making sure they are safe.

But I am catching up and so now I have some time to share some sessions with everyone!

Once again, these are out of order. Some will be features because the client has already seen or ordered their portraits, and others will be sneak peeks because we just haven't had our ordering session together yet.

Today's feature is first year portraits of Miss Peyton. You see her and her siblings on my blog a lot because Mom is one of my best clients and keeps me busy with lots of work! Thanks Shannon for having so many kids!

The birthday cake shots were my favorites - especially this one:









And I really loved that little chair with her name on it. I wonder if her grandma would paint one for me too....

Anyhow, enjoy today's post and tomorrow I will have a little dancer to show off!

No comments: