Saturday, March 13, 2010

Little League has begun!

Opening Day went spectacular! It was a very chaotic morning, but everything went well and the things that did go wrong were no big deal.
I am so proud of my little girls' softball team! They were very well behaved and understood that when I left them with the coaches to participate in the ceremony, they were to be on even BETTER behavior. Some of the kids on other teams...ACK! I would have been so embarrassed!
ANyhow, after the ceremony, my son played in his first game.

I now know that I am not fond of shooting at Sunset Ridge fields. Usually I position myself outside the dugout in the openings, but at this park the opening is IN the dugout. Yes, I have a long lens, but still. Only the team and coaches are supposed to be in there. But the coach and I are on good terms, so I am able to go in there and take pictures.

He may be 7 and tiny, but this boy can put the bat on the ball!

The opposing coach in this picture is a really nice guy. I had a hard time choosing a manager for my son this year.


I said, "Who is the cutest ball player on the team?" He said "I am, Mommy!"

No comments: