Thursday, October 13, 2011

Unexpected visitor!


Yesterday I had a senior session out in Apple Valley. Halfway through the shoot, I was talking to the owner of the property and he pointed out a bobcat behind me. He said that he had seen another a few days earlier but with cubs.
I went down the steps and crept pretty close, but once he noticed me, he was startled and started to run. He did take one last look at me though, and that is the shot above. So cool to see nature up close!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm starting to get back into the swing of things and it feels good to be shooting again consistently.
I'm going to be at a softball tournament this weekend, my husband is playing in a charity tournament for CHP officer Justin McGrory who died in the line of duty. So Saturday is pretty booked - kids games in the morning, and tournament up in Barstow. Come support if you can!

2 comments:

Science Lesson Plans said...

Great shot!!!

Math Games said...

Excellent pictures and wonderful photos.