Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 is almost over!

My last blog post was from 2012. In 2013, I focused more on social media such as Twitter and Facebook. I am still on the fence about which one worked better. In 2014 I intend to use the blog more. I did find that some of my clients (although not many!) do not use Facebook, so they didn't get to see the sneak peeks that I love sharing.
Since I am still not shooting full-time, I will try to add other interesting things to the blog that I come across.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mini-sessions in November/December were a success! Today is the last day to book one for January!

I will be doing a Valentines' Day themed mini session for the kids. I will be ordering a new backdrop and adding some different props to customize the sessions a little for each client.

The next time clients set foot in my studio in 2014, they will notice that the carpet has been replaced with tile. I love it! It was time for a change, and since I am so busy all the time, I felt it would be easier to keep clean. So far, so good!

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: