Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!



Happy Mothers' Day to all you moms out there! NO posting of this weeks sessions, on the off -chance that those lucky moms happen to look here, I don't want to spoil the surprise!
Here is one to share though- Mom and her baby:

See, pets are always welcome!
These two are a part of a really fun family that I had session with. The stories they will be able to share with Mom about how hard they worked to get their pictures taken!
I look forward to getting together with the families who opted for gift certificates!

This week is another busy one - I've got to get orders packaged up and delivered; and a senior session. Throw some softball in there and this week will be full of pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you had a separate blog for the business!