Thursday, May 29, 2008

Relax!


Time has been passing quickly for me, and last night someone went and reminded me that Fathers' Day is coming up! It's the 15th! So there is still time to get a session in for Dad, but please keep in mind that I will be on vacation June 10th through the 14th. Orders MUST be placed by that Monday and will have a small rush fee added to them to cover shipping.
The other day I had my son outside with me taking pictures of flowers. He would pick the best ones and tell me to take a picture of it. I enjoy spending one on one time with my kids - they grow up so quickly!
This also happens to be a rare smile for the camera. Usually he is so serious and doesn't want his picture taken. Hmmm....I'm pretty sure its something from his dad and that side of the family!

No comments: