Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm back!

Last week I was put on a very unexpected vacation. The power went out in my town and I experienced a failure with my computer and processing programs. All client files were backed up, so no worries there.
Anyhow, everything is back up and running on an alternate system so I am busy catching up on all the sessions that occurred in that time.


So last week I did a session with an adorable baby girl. She is three months old, so she is at that stage where she is very alert and aware of her body and her surroundings. She was interested in all the people and the equipment that I brought. We try to pose her sitting up, but that didn't work. Maybe Mom will let me try again in a couple more months. Near the end of the session she fell asleep, and we were able to get some precious shots in.

Nancarrow Photography is pleased to announce our new Baby Plans! Choose from 4 sessions per year, 6 sessions, or 12 sessions. Each visit will include a complimentary 5x7 of your choice. This is a way to document your baby's year without breaking the bank, and they also make a great gift! Call today to find out more about this fantastic deal!

No comments: