Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pretty eyes!


Last week the pretty dancer came in to have her dance portraits done. She is such a sweetheart and the perfect model because she poses however I ask her to! I can't believe how cute the costumes are that these girls get to wear! I am partial to this one because yellow is my favorite color. The brighter, the better!
I am almost finished processing this session, but I thought I would take a break and show off her eyes in this one. They are so beautiful, and the makeup is subtle, yet enhances the eyes perfectly. Way to go Mom, the makeup artist!
This session was Part 1 - next we are doing an on location session. I am so excited!

I also wanted to again mention the new Baby Plan - I posted about it on the blog and on some local forums, and so far the response is positive. If you know someone who loves to take their little one in to have pictures done several times a year, tell them to check out the new Baby Plan and see if it works for them! I'm probably go to talk about it alot - I am really looking forward to adding this to my list of services!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look great- I can't wait to see the rest! That Baby Plan is a great idea. Makes me almost wish that I had a baby LOL