Monday, October 27, 2008

Goin' riding!


Last week my girls were able to go riding...kind of. They are quite new to horses so this day was strictly for learning how to get ON the horse and stay on without sliding off.
I think they did pretty well!


I loved looking at the horses, and when I was younger I was all about riding them. Now I think I am too fearful!




Thanks again, Nicole - for being so patient and great with my girls!

This week is going to be busy for many who are having Halloween and Harvest celebrations, but I would like to still encourage anyone who would like to come out for the canned food drive on Friday to please do so. Families in the Victor Valley would be so appreciative of your donation!
There are a few sessions left for the Holiday season. Once full sessions are booked up, there will only be mini sessions and indoor sessions available during the week. So don't procrastinate and miss out on getting a time slot for your family!

No comments: