Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Holidays!

Holiday sessions are in full swing! I'm sorry to say that I did get a little behind in proofing this past week, between regular sessions, viewings, and the canned food drive. Thanks to all who participated, the winner will be announced tomorrow!
So during this week I'll be posting various images, in no particular order.

Today I have photos from a twirling session. I must say, they were soooo cute and very willing to pose in front of the camera:





ANd we even got their baby cousin in a few (you'll recognize this QT from a few posts back...)

Sessions with such great kids always make my job that much more fun!

Thanks Gina, for coming up - it was great to meet you and your girls! And THANK YOU Nicole, for introducing us!

I still have two weekends in November still open for sessions, once they are gone you will have to wait for December or book a session during the week!
Check back tomorrow for some more images!

No comments: