Monday, August 10, 2009

family session!




Yesterday I met a wonderful family! This portrait session is for Mom's birthday, so yesterday we headed out to Mojave Narrows in Victorville for a nice outdoor session.

It was a little warmer than I really prefer for outdoor sessions, but the family did a great job and no one was profusely sweating that I noticed :)

Thanks for a great session, and I will see you back in the studio in a few days!

***************************************************************

I am hoping to have some wedding previews very soon, and Wednesday we will have a 3 month old little girl in the studio, so check back for peeks of those too!

1 comment:

~teachmom~ said...

Omgosh, Kim!!!! I LOVE those!!! I sooooo can't wait to see the rest!!! Thank you for previewing these!