Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dance Photos!



The sessions I am posting are a little out of order...but please bear with me!

As I have mentioned before, I LOVE dancers! The costumes are always so creative as well as beautiful.
This young lady went through 3 costumes while she was here and I can only imagine what its like on recital day, having to change backstage so many times!
Thank you Miss J, for coming in and having me do your dance photos!

******************************************************************

We have been very busy here at the studio - and we are coming off an excellent weekend at the CHN Expo. Once again, we met so many wonderful families, and reconnected with some favorites from last year.
Tomorrow's post will be a family, and then the day after will be some shots from the convention....

No comments: