Friday, October 2, 2009

Feeling Refreshed....

I am back from vacation and I just spent the last week or so catching up with clients and friends who did not know I was "off" for a while!

Anyhow, I had two sessions this week and I am ready for the holiday season!

So I have two specials to choose from:

#1- The Superior Package $150 (regularly $184)

1 hour session
5 Mix and Match sheets
24 Custom Premium Paper Folded Greeting Cards

Price includes the $40 session fee, and the entire amount is due when booking your session.

#2- The Elite Package $200 (regularly $240)

This isn't so much a package, as it is a special offer. Book your session before October 31st, and when you spend over $200 in prints and other products, your session fee will be credited to the amount due. The session fee is due at the time of your booking, and any credits will be applied at the ordering session.

So I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am taking the weekend off due to preparation to an upcoming wedding that I am shooting and several weekday sessions.
Until then, I have an inspirational session to share next post, and then a cute family that I had a session with yesterday.

I am also on Facebook...its a personal account, not a fan page. But if enough of my clients become FB friends, I will make a special page for the studio and do special offers for fans.

www.facebook.com/knancarrow

No comments: