Friday, October 2, 2009

Inspiring...


This is one of my teammates, and my friend.

Her story makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

She used to weigh a lot. And by a lot, I have seen the before pictures and I don't even recognize her. I didn't know her in the "before" time.
However, over the past two years I have seen her evolve and the picture above is about 3 days old, and the most current.
She decided one day she didn't want to be heavy anymore and so the transformation began. She accredits her fantastic weight loss to Weight Watchers, diet and exercise, and even though she won't say it.... she has discipline.
She looks fantastic. I am so proud of her, and I hope she inspires someone to take control and just start getting active. She plays softball 3 times a week and I think she does the gym 3 times a week as well.

Congrats! you look GREAT!

No comments: