Saturday, February 20, 2010

15 days...

is way too long to go with out a post!
But life has been busy in the Nancarrow household. I have been finishing up the pictures from a wedding last month, trying to stay organized, meeting with clients, etc.
And my family demands a lot of time...my oldest daughter just turned 14, she started a class twice a week at the local community college, I injured my back on Sunday that required a visit to urgent care, and then Wednesday my younger daughter broke her arm after softball practice! Of course that was the biggie, because now I have to help her with her daily routine of getting dressed, bathing, grooming, and so on. She is a trooper though.
But of course the big thing taking up my time is Little League. So much work goes into organizing, collaborating, meetings, coaching....*sigh*
I wouldn't have it any other way - the reward is 700+ kids having a great season, and I put extra effort into 36 of them.
My 7 year old son is on the Twins, so now we have 2 Twins and 1 Lady Yankee! It will be fun!
In addition to all this extra stuff, I still have my normal duties of homeschooling, cooking, cleaning, and playing softball. Last night my Friday team won our first game of the season. It was freezing cold! Tomorrow we will play our rivals in the Sunday league!

***************************************************************
And as usual, I have a few sessions to post...

This is Michelle - she is loan agent for the very new Alaska Credit Union! She is very professional and great at her job. So if you are looking for a new home - she can help you out!






One of these shots is going to be on her business cards...as you can see, she is very beautiful (but she is TAKEN!) so no matter which one she chooses, she can't go wrong :D

No comments: