Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2- year olds are.....

sassy, independent, stubborn, exasperating, but above all....
FUN!

It's been a while since I have photographed a two-year old...even longer since I've had one of my own. I will say though - the words "NO MOMMY!" are waaaaaay funnier to hear when its not your kid. I couldn't stop laughing.

I have been photographing this little girl since she was uhhhh...2 months? Maybe 4 months. She calls me by my name and it sounds sooo cute!

I should have known we were in trouble when this started:

I think she might be yelling at me...

We told her smell the flowers...wrong end...

She wanted to show off her ride...complete with plastic hanger antennae...

Her doing a somersault..check out the heels!

Is she telling me to kiss her ***?!?!

Oh, I could go on with the outtakes! But fortunately for Mom (and ME!) we were able to get some cute shots.

Two year olds are all about personality. They are little people who haven't learned to hold back yet, and that is what makes them so cool. :D

Happy 2nd birthday, Birdie!

No comments: