Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun with my oldest...


My oldest daughter recently got glasses for distance sight. She was really bummed out because she felt like glasses were going to make her ugly. Well today we went and took some shots and she was very pleased to see that she is still very pretty.
Some people have problems with their child's low self-esteem...I think I have it the other way around. My daughter thinks she's gorgeous.
Well, I think so too!

Glasses can sometimes be a problem for photographers, with the glare from whatever light source reflecting back into the glasses. She got the nice Featherweights, but with out the anti-glare. Now I have a chance to perfect portraits with glasses!

Tomorrow is a non-studio day, but Saturday I will be doing a session with a large family. So be sure to check back for peeks at their session!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: