Saturday, September 6, 2008

Girls love to Twirl!

oooooh I love this! We received out first petti today and my daughter won't take it off! I don't know why I waited so long, but now I am hooked! I should have a few more arriving in a couple of weeks.
So if you have a girl who loves dressing up, then book a mini session and she can have 20 minutes of twirling in this adorable outfit! You provide the top, and the skirt will be here. Or you can book a full session and have this as one of your clothing changes!



Currently I only have size 6-6x but it can be reduced to fit a size 4, or extended to a size 8 (a bit snug though) If you are still interested in a session, but with a smaller/larger skirt size, let me know and I can get one to fit your daughter.

Mini sessions are still available!

No comments: