Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sweet, sweet Peyton.....























I absolutely loved my session today! Not because the baby was cooperate (she wasn't) and it certainly wasn't because she was happy (because she really wasn't!!!)

She is just so darn cute, and all of her tiny movements and features tugged at me the entire time! Not to mention, her mother had such ADORABLE little outfits picked out for her!
But enough of my talk - lets see some pictures~



This session was done entirely in natural light. I do prefer to shoot this way when its a newborn or a baby. The constant popping of the strobe tends to scare the babies and then they spend the whole session crying.

I can't wait to see what color her eyes end up being - right now they are a mystery and she really didn't open them enough for me to see.

September is coming to a close, but there is still time to take advantage of the September promo. Nancarrow Photography is giving away a complimentary 10x13 with every session. And this is not just a flimsy portrait - it is mounted and sprayed just like all of large prints that we sell.
Call or book your consultation online today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE these pics! She is such a cutie! Nice work Kim!