Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Man I am tired! I didn't hunt for eggs, or cook, or do much of anything except enjoy the day with my family. But it sure wiped me out!

I had my daughter sit for me while I tried out new lighting. She always asks - "Why me?" and I tell her because she is beautiful and special and is able to take direction well, so that makes her the perfect model.

Its not all bad - I take 10 minutes of her time and in return she gets a photo that she can text to all of her friends.



And something a little extra cool -


Tomorrow I have two little aspiring models coming in to my studio. I hope to get some of those images posted tomorrow afternoon before my son's game.
Its another busy week - this week starts our life o' baseball and softball every single day of the week...the cool part is that my husband has an early game in the latter part of the week so I can get some shots of him!

No comments: