Saturday, April 17, 2010

Its Softball Time!

What a great day today was! The sun was shining, no wind, and it was warm!
I finally was able to shoot one of my oldest daughter's games. Usually the older kids get the late night games, which makes for bad pictures since I cannot use flash.
So today I took the opportunity to get some shots....

This one isn't of my daughter, but the play at home was awesome!

She is having fun...

Her current position is catcher... its a tough spot.




I have a few pictures from my younger daughter's game...I will post those tomorrow!

***************************************************

Mothers' Day is going to be here before you know it, and a special gift is a custom session and portraits for Mom to remember her family by. Schedule your portrait session prior to May 2nd, and receive a complimentary gift!

No comments: