Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Modeling

I love to have aspiring models come into the studio... I love the clothing changes and usually they are up for any kind of fun shots.
This little girl is 3, and she is quickly learning how to work it in front of the camera. She will be on the runway in no time! You should see some of these expressions! I couldn't post them all, but here a a few of my faves...



The pettiskirts are always a ton of fun and go over really well with the little girls!

Thanks so much for coming in yesterday and sharing the morning with me!

***************************************************************

I had a fun and very *haut* boudoir session this morning, some guy is going to be super lucky! Nothing on that to share, so I will have to find something fun and springlike to post up.

No comments: