Monday, July 5, 2010

The Jones Family...

Ever heard of "keeping up with the Joneses?"

Well with 4 little ones running around, it sure gives new meaning to that saying!
We headed outside for a family shoot- Dad was on military leave for a little bit, so it was a great opportunity to update the family portrait!







Thank you Angela, it was great to meet the rest of the family!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

- Sooooo.... some of you have been asking about this whole Baby Photo Contest that has been on the website for about about 2 weeks! I finally got everything together and I am ready to announce it... but I am going to wait until tomorrow because I want it to have its separate blog post. I can tell you that the Grand Prize winner will get $200. That's not studio credit, that's money on a gift card or CASH for you to spend however you like! WOW~

No comments: