Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Haircut...

After a looooong couple of years, my daughter finally got her haircut today.

The rule is that it must be long enough during softball season to easily put in a ponytail or braid. She missed the cutoff after last season and another year of growth went into it. Things ended up pretty well, because she played catcher and it was much easier to control her hair in a braid.

A few things have happened lately, so the cutting of her hair means so much more than just being cool for the summer.





It is a very versatile type of cut... she can leave it unstyled like it is in the pictures for a casual look, or curl it for something more dressy. She had it in a pony tail earlier, and I had to look twice, she looks like a young adult!

I highly recommend the woman who did her hair, she works out of her home. She did a fabulous job. If you want her contact info, let me know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tomorrow is the 4th of July. We are celebrating with our family! Its kind of a bummer that we can't have fireworks, but over the years I have gotten used to watching from our windows. I hope everyone has a FABULOUS 4th of July!

No comments: