Sunday, September 26, 2010

another headshot

Like I said, its been a busy week. Between softball games, practice, homeschooling, and regular chores, I am not shooting as much as I would like. But its about to change!

I did another headshot on Friday - same company (which I now have an official gig with... they send me people, I send them photos) and I like the way his came out.



Thanks for coming in Sandro~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday (tomorrow is Monday already!) we are heading down to photograph the students of the Learning Connection group. I heard they are a great bunch of people, I can't wait!!!

I am also very excited for my senior season to start. I can't wait for my first 2011 senior. We have caps and gowns in different colors for almost every local school, so give a call and get a portrait session that combines the traditional cap and gown portrait with a little pizzazz of a senior session!

No comments: