Monday, October 11, 2010

Back to blogging....

Vacation is cool because you get to relax and have fun. What's not cool about vacation is a very well crafted and organized life that you have worked very hard to create goes down the tubes. Or can, anyway.
I've been playing catch up for 3 weeks now. And I am still not caught up. But its to the point now where everyday I don't face a new crisis because something came up and I had to rearrange my schedule to accommodate it because I didn't catch it before.

So yay me!

I want to share a few pictures of my vacation.... and of course the students at the Learning Collective... and we can't forget the Silverado High Class of 2000, can we?

So enjoy the ride and pictures :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Trying to look very coy...

The view on the way to Epcot's Test Track

My son takes his ancestry a little too far.

She would be THE most accessorized rice picker

China is very cool... we have eaten there twice (I have pictures of my son as a 3 year-old navigating the chopsticks) but not this time

My husband and kids right before we began visiting the countries

What a resourceful kid. He used the sweat from his neck to stick a map on each side and make a shade. Can you say MacGyver?

And the famous Epcot ball. The sky was a beautiful blue with fluffy clouds every single day. I just could do without the heat. Its not awesome desert heat, its sticky yucky humid blah. lol.

No comments: