Thursday, October 28, 2010

4 month old!

I'm sure you remember this little guy - the last time I posted about him, he was 3 weeks old and having his newborn portrait made. :)

Now he is 4 months old and getting to be such a big guy - and cute!!!

Check out his cute little 'do!







And of course, some outtakes.....


That's why someone has to stay near the baby at all times, lol!

Oh my goodness, so much fun. Thanks for coming in again, you guys!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~

The weather has turned cold... BRRRRRR! But we can still get your family out for a portrait before winter hits! The leaves are slowly changing, so its not too late!
November will soon be upon us, so its time to book Holiday photos! Everyone who orders a package in the month of November will receive a cool gift with their order! So don't delay - weekends book quickly!!!

Halloween is this weekend, I hope everyone has a safe time! I have a ghoul, a devil and a ninja this year!

No comments: