Tuesday, November 2, 2010

80's in November...????

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day! And this weeks is supposed to be full of more of the same! I was busy working on orders yesterday and I knew I had to stop and take the opportunity to get some pictures of my younger daughter. I had been wanting o take pictures for a contest I want to enter her in, so now was the time!









That rose she was holding? Even that was perfect! No bugs, thorns, and the petals were perfectly spaced. My only nitpick is that the lighting was very flat. It was hard to get it in her eyes, and there is no shadow on her face to give it dimension. But I think she looks perfect anyway!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

Its time for Holiday Pictures! November is here! Book your session today and you will receive a cool gift for 2011 with every package purchase!!!

No comments: