Monday, November 29, 2010

Fab Family!

I was finally able to get together with this family to do their portraits! They were awesome to work with!
This was an on-location studio session, which is still a service I offer at no extra charge. So if you have a new baby, family visiting or just would feel more comfy taking pictures in your own home without having to drive anywhere, this is a great option!

Aren't they a great looking family!






Thanks so much Sasha, for having me over!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Did you know its almost December? There is no way for me to forget, my kids wont let me!
Yesterday I was at the grocery store and the City of Victorville people were out there collecting food for the homeless shelter. It makes it so easy to give! Usually we have to buy the canned food and take it somewhere... but yesterday I just bought some things and they took it on the way out.
So this holiday season, don't forget to give!

Speaking of giving, this month we are giving a portion of all sales to organizations that benefit the HD residents directly. And we are also giving our clients a cool gift with every package purchase. I promise, once you see these, you will want to buy some of your own as gifts!

No comments: