Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Business Portrait...

Only one more day until Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

Today's feature is a business portrait. I'm so glad that there are so many nice mortgage loan officers out there to choose from!



Thanks Emmy, for coming in!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Today I am headed to Disneyland with my husband. My fabulous kids are spending the week with their grandparents right now, and tomorrow we will join them and celebrate Thanksgiving!
I am looking forward to the next month! There is so much going on with friends, family, food, parties, etc. and of course my clients! I finally decided this month on what cool gift we were going to add into everyone's package purchase, so I can't wait to get that started!!
Have a happy Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments: