Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall Wedding...

This was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to...and since I am so lucky to photograph beautiful couples, this one was no exception :)

I have known this family for a few years, and when they asked if I would prefer to be a guest or a vendor for their 10th anniversary vow renewal I did not hesitate to say "BOTH"!!!

This will be a two part series... I have so many shots to share:











See? I told you!

I loved the colors at this wedding! Good job, Shannon!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~

Its still the beginning of November, pretty soon Thanksgiving and Christmas will be upon us. Don't delay in making your portrait appointment... there are plenty of deals to help you save money and get great portraits at the same time! Just call or shoot me a message to find out!

No comments: