Sunday, November 14, 2010

The season is over....

I am so sad, yet so relieved at the same time. I had so much fun with my girls this fall. They learned so much and truly proved that size does not matter. The final double header of the season, and all week leading up to it the girls kept hearing that we were going to get killed on the field. The parents were a bit nervous as well, and I will admit - so was I. The worst, I figured, was that they could only score 40 runs in the game. Worst case scenario.... 40-0

But hey, my girls played their hearts out. Despite poor officiating (I DO mean poor and SHAME on that umpire!) the final score of the first game was 19-18. It came down to the last out. My runner was never tagged at home and was called out anyway.

The second game was a little scarier. The girls were bigger, faster, and looked to have more skill. Final score? 8-8

I couldn't have asked for a better season, better assistants, or better girls. and lets not forget - good kids come from great families. Everyone was so supportive and we pulled together just like a team should!


A very RARE and limited edition picture of me coaching 3rd base...








Thank you TWINS, for a fabulous season!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now that we no longer have 10 little girls to care for, I have more time for photography. Which is good, because I have several sessions this week! Whew!

Don't forget to book your holiday session and get a free gift with every package purchase!

No comments: