Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall softball!





So I've mentioned before that we are busy with Fall Softball. We are the Twins again, and it seemed like this season would never come together because of major setbacks and other people trying to take care of their own agenda instead of letting little girls play and learn some skills.
Due to the short season I had the same amount of things to teach but with less time, and in some cases it was a lot of work and little progress.
And for a long time I didn't take photos because the games were stressful enough and I had a million other things to be worrying about.
But the season is coming to a close, and my girls have done so well that I felt they needed some photos to remember their season by....









and yes, there are 3 photos of Brianna because it was her pitching debut and there were a lot of plays at home and catching is what she usually does. :)

This week I will spend some time writing something about each girl so that I can say something nice when they receive their trophies. In past seasons, I just took something off the top of my head, but this season I want to be better prepared :)

No comments: