Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back from vacation!

It's amazing how much work piles up in just two weeks! So this week I am slowly trying to answer emails and return phone calls.

We went on an amazing vacation to DisneyWorld in Florida! We had such a good time. I will put up some pictures this week.

Before I left, I had a session with one of my favorite dancers. She had two costumes this year, and I swear she grew a foot since the last time I saw her! I had to raise the backdrop higher than normal!







Thanks for being so flexible with my schedule! Its always a pleasure to have you guys in my studio!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

I have a few more sessions to post... and then I have some new ones coming up that are sure to be fun.
October is one of the best times to have outdoor portraits taken. The leaves start to change at certain parks, and the weather is cooler too. Call me to book your fall session and make sure you have those portraits done in time for Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww.... I recognize that adorable face!

Nancarrow Photography said...

I bet you do!