Tuesday, August 24, 2010

50th Wedding Anniversary!

Last month I shot a beautiful party for a local couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. Due to some privacy concerns I won't reveal their name or show pictures of people, but I did want to share some of the decorations of the day...

It took place at the lovely Green Tree, and the staff their was pleasant to work with and very organized.








I hope to make it to my 50th Anniversary! Only....35 more years to go! Quite a feat!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Right now it is HOT in the desert! Some of you are hoping for cooler weather... but I can't do anything about that. What I can offer is some COOL pricing options for photos that will save you some serious money!
Shoot me an email and let me know you are interested!

No comments: