Monday, August 23, 2010

My beautiful friend!

She and I met first in a business manner... she hired me to photograph her baby girl. Then we got to talking and found that we had things in common, and like most of my clients, she became a good friend and we meet up when we can to chat and vent and all that fun stuff.

So she let me take her picture ( very reluctantly, lol) and I think she looks great :)




And NOOOOOO... I am not posting the ones that made me crack up laughing because that would be sooooo unprofessional. But trust me - she had fun!

*********************************************************

Its Monday, and that means its back to work... finishing up event work and recent sessions and getting orders placed today.

We are still taking applicants for the Baby Photo contest... it covers ages 2-5! The voting for the first contest is slowing winding to a close...

Come like us on Facebook! Just look for Nancarrow Photography and click "like"
It would be very much appreciated if you shared our page with friends, so they can like us too!

Have a great week!

No comments: