Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Its already August!

Time flies!
In the past 11 days, my husband had a birthday, we attended the CHN EXPO, played tons of softball and had some really good sessions!

This week is flying by, its already Wednesday!

So today I am featuring a session that I did that was really emotional... even more so when I when to process the pictures....

This is a family determined to spend some quality time together...life is short and you never know what the future brings. SO love, forgive, and cherish the time you have together with the ones you love.






~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We will be starting our contest vote this week, hopefully. I am excited to see how it goes and give out this $200 prize to a lucky family!

I am also getting the next contest started... so if you have a child in the age range of 2-5 and would like to enter, please call 760-486-3017 or email kimberly77@gmail.com for an entry form or more information!

No comments: