Friday, August 20, 2010

New Headshot...

Voting for the baby contest is still going on! Go here to vote!
http://nancarrowphotography.blogspot.com/2010/08/its-voting-time.html

Today's post is another headshot... and this time it isn't for a bank (although I have been missing those guys over there...)

Nope, those folks over at the district office needed to add a formal portrait to the nice display that they have in the front office, so of course they call me!

It was my pleasure... and I think he had some fun with it too.




Thanks for having me out there again!

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So many things going on before we leave on vacation...only 19 more days!
Baby photo contest for ages 2-5 is still accepting contestants. If you know someone who has a cute kid in that age range and wouldn't mind winning $200, send them my way. Even if they don't win, they can still get some great pics at low prices!

We also have room for 3 2011 senior girls to do some sessions. The make-up artist is included free of charge!

No comments: