Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best Friends

If you are looking to vote for contestants in the baby contest, click here :
http://nancarrowphotography.blogspot.com/2010/08/its-voting-time.html and bookmark it :)

The contest is really heating up! When I checked it last, the lead baby had almost 100 votes!

Today's post features the work of a local make-up artist. Her name is Antonette and she did some make-up work for my daughter and her best friend. Then I took some pictures and the girls had a great time posing and showing off...








Here is some of the make-up up close...





Antonette, the make-up artist, has this to say...

"My name is Antonette Young. I am 26 years old and live here in Victorville. I attended Marinello School of Beauty and became a certified professional make-up artist. Makeup has always been a passion of mine, so I made it into a career. To make someone look and feel beautiful is so wonderful to me. I love what I do and I do it very well."

Yes, Antonette, you did a fabulous job. The girls felt and looked beautiful!

Antonette also does airbrushing, and has reasonable rates. So if you need makeup for a wedding, quincenera, boudoir, or even a glam girls night out, she is the one to contact. If you would like to know more about Antonette's services, please send an email to kimberly77@gmail.com and I will be glad to send her info to you!

We are currently looking for 3 senior class of 2011 girls to do some shots with us... Free make up, and digital files at a reduced rate.

No comments: