Monday, December 13, 2010

3 Angels!

I love photographing this family. The girls have so much energy and getting them all on the backdrop and one time, facing the camera, smiling....its such a challenge. And I love a challenge!
Some of my favorites:










The girls are as cute as always!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Christmas is almost here... I have not finished shopping yet. To say that I even started would be a lie...I bought a few things and that was it. Its hard to get out when there are so many activities to get out of the way! Good thing that none of the kids asked for anything that are "hottest toy of the year". The grandparents took care of the big ticket items, so we are filling in with simple things that we know the kids like and will enjoy. I could probably do it all online....lol.
I hope everyone is having a stress free December. The holidays become so much more simple than when we are caught up in making it "THE PERFECT HOLIDAY" Relax, let go, enjoy your families and the time you spend together. :)

Have a great week!

No comments: