Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Big Family!

I seriously love this family! We met them this year during softball...I drafted the youngest daughter to my team, the TWINS. She did such an awesome job that I selected her for my all-star team. Dad eventually started playing softball on my husband's Thursday team until an injury sidelined him.

So what joy when they called me up and had me come take their family photos!

I'm slowly working through them, but here are a few of my favorites:







Thanks for being so patient, guys! I will be done soon!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Christmas is almost here...can you believe it? I'm almost done shopping and of course comes the wrapping. I can't wait to see the kids' faces on Christmas Day, and to spend the entire day relaxing with the family. We stay home, my in laws visit us in the morning and the rest of the day is ours. No stress at all!

2010 is almost over! Its raining like crazy out there, I'm ready to bring out the kayaks! I had to cancel two sessions this week (BUMMER!!) that I don't think we will get rescheduled until next year. Luckily that is only 11 days away :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous day, and stays warm and dry!!!!

No comments: