Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A More Willing Model....

Whew! After yesterday's practice session, I was scared to ask for models to work out some lighting kinks!

Thankfully I have the camera lover. The one who will pose whenever I want, however I want and then throw in a little bit of her own in there. She loves to drag out the prop box and put stuff on.

Today she borrowed one of her older sister's hats and put some lip gloss on to make her lips "shiny pretty"






Ah.... two complete opposites of the spectrum. Tomorrow I shall try again with the oldest. Maybe I can round out the set and get a wall portrait printed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Its not too late for senior photos! Did the senior pictures not come out like you had hoped? Looking for something that is different, fun or unique? Call Nancarrow Photography today and we will help you put together a session full of images that you cannot wait to show off!

No comments: