Sunday, January 2, 2011

Snow!

Only the second day of 2011 and we have snow!
Right now its nothing that is sticking, but daylight is running out so I snapped a few pictures. We went out and had softball practice this morning and everything looked pretty nice outside, just really cold.

All the kids on the street are thrilled! And Facebook is full of updates from people who are getting snow!
I know I am probably in the minority here, but I hope when I wake up there isn't any snow. I wanted to go outside and jog in the morning, and I don't think I will step foot outside if there is snow on the ground...lol!







I hope that everyone manages to stay warm and dry :) I think tonight would be a great night for some hot cocoa!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Only one more week of vacation and then we will be open again. Its been a nice break and well deserved. I can't wait to break out all the new stuff we have planned for our clients in 2011. If you are in Victorville or in the surrounding High Desert cities, keep a look out, you never know when you will see Nancarrow Photography out doing what we do best!

No comments: