Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brrr.....

I just wanted to blog about how cold it is outside. We are gearing up for a “big storm” and whether it materializes remains to be seen :)
I will say – it has gone from absolutely gorgeous to frigid. Of course this was the week that the kids all started Little League practice, so I guess it is fitting. All of my kids have good teams, so I foresee a LOT of winning going on. Of course there will be pictures to document it! I also plan on offering something special to the two younger teams as a special momento for their season :) I already ordered bows for my daughter’s hair from from my favorite boutique.

Other than that, I Am looking forward to meeting with a few Class of 2011 seniors as well as a potential wedding client this weekend. I always enjoy meeting new clients and showing what my studio can do for them.

We are still looking for Class of 2011/2012 models to become ambassadors for Nancarrow Photography. Lots of perks for those kids! If you or your child is interested, send an email to kimberly77@gmail.com and we will set up an appointment and get an information packet into your hands.

Until then, I hope everyone stays warm and that this storm just gives us some rain without destroying anything!

No comments: