Monday, February 14, 2011

Back to blogging....

February is here already! And the month is halfway through and I am playing catch-up.

Today is Valentines’ Day, and it was my oldest daughter’s first day at the local community college to take classes, AND it was my son’s first baseball practice. I feel really good about his coach and his team this year. And I can’t wait to get pictures of the action!

But today I want to wish a special someone Happy Birthday. Actually her birthday was yesterday, and we did this session weeks ago….but I’m catching up, remember?

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweetie! I’ve been photographing you since you were 4 months old and I have loved every session we have ever done!






~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Its cold out there! But its not so cold that Nancarrow Photography cannot create some awesome images of you baby, family or senior! CHeck us out on Facebook for the latest happenings at Nancarrow Photography!

No comments: