Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I have other kids too...

They just don't like getting in front of the camera as often!


This is my oldest daughter. She will be FIFTEEN in 2 weeks! Ack I am feeling my age...She is my 1996 Valentines' Day gift.
She puts me through the ringer, so its no surprise that when two really stubborn people get together, they create a being that is so powerful that it makes THEM want to throw in the towel.
Much to her dismay, we haven't yet....did I mention we are stubborn?






I would tell her she is beautiful, but she already knows. She is growing into one heck of a lady!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
In 13 days, it will be Valentines' Day. I have a few cute set-ups and can order Valentines' Day cards, or a digital package for you scrapbookers who like to make their kids their own cards!

I also have my new 2011 price list available! I have added new items, digital packages and combination print/digital packages. So if you are interested in booking a session, call me at 760-486-3017 or shoot an email to kimberly77@gmail.com

No comments: