Sunday, March 27, 2011

Girls Softball

What a way to start off the season. The Junior White Sox girls are 2-0! Yesterday we were in Silver Lakes for my oldest daughter's game. Silver Lakes is a beautiful community, I have shot there many times, mostly by the lake and the park.
My daughter is currently the catcher for her team, and I think she is a pretty darn good one for just starting last season!


I feel very sorry for all the pitchers out there that have to face my daughters. Both have a habit of hitting right back at the pitcher. Thankfully on this one, Courtney hit it into the ground and just startled the player enough to cause a throwing error that allowed her to reach 1st base.




And for those that noticed...yes - I see that split in her glove. Her dad will take care of it ASAP!

Love you, Courtney!

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

We are supposed to have great weather leading into April - I am so excited and can't wait! I have a session on Friday with a gorgeous little girl! I also have to get my rear in gear and get my kids' sports pictures done!

No comments: